For my birthday, I had the opportunity to spend the weekend at my parent's house in Dallas. I attended church with my mom and even got to help her with her 4 year old Sunday School class. It was so nice to get to see what another church does with their kids. I definitely took away a few tips of things we could incorporate! In class, I befriended a few of the energetic little boys.
Over an art session with the play-doh, I had a chance to talk with one of them:
My New Little Friend: "are you about to have a baby?"
me: "no, why do you ask?"
MNLF: well, because you are so cute. and funny. you should have a baby.
The logic of a 4 year old! I am still laughing about it... what a nice birthday present!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY GILR! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! :)
Post a Comment