PIPER MOVES TO NORMAN (and so does Nikki)!When I moved from Waco to Norman in the beginning of March, my beloved dog Piper (a stray I found while living in Waco) had to move in with my parents since I was living in a house that didn't allow pets.
My sister Nikki and I moved into a cute little house this week and Piper came up along with our belongings. She was so excited to see me that while I was still standing, she jumped from the ground up into my arms.
She is still the same little dog I left at my parents house except for a few minor differences: you see, she was living with my dad for the past three months, and she attended something we like to call the Gary Johnson School of Obedience. That's right, she came back to me a changed dog: fully obedient on the leash, eating every day precisely at 3:30, and even responding to "sit" hand commands!
He is now accepting applications.
Side note on the picture above: That is my dad sitting in his NO DOGS ALLOWED chair with Piper snuggling up to him. While Dad was wearing down Piper's independent spirit, Piper was tapping into the affectionate side of him. They look quite content, don't you think? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment