Monday, May 31, 2010

Living the Dream!

sdf
Lately I have found myself day dreaming about about a day when I will live an adventurous life in a foreign country. I had a dream that I received a word from a highly respected prophet that I would be living overseas within 5 years... does that count as a word?

Either way, I am determined to live this moment here in Norman to the fullest and relish in all the wonderful blessings in church planting here in Norman. I think this little project may take a few blog entries... or 5 years worth :) When I have the opportunity to live overseas, I want to be able to look back and know that I lived my life in Norman to the fullest and never wasted any of the time I was given wishing I was somewhere else.

So, to start it off: I am so thankful for all the friends I have made here in Norman. I am so appreciative to have a community of people walking through the same stage of life as me. Here is a picture of some of my lifegroup friends having a memorial day picnic in the park.

No comments: