On August 16 we moved our Sunday morning service to Sooner Theater (about a block down the road), and the kids took over our current building! The timing was such that as a staff we were all out of town the week before at a conference in Orlando. After the conference, I flew to Hawaii for a friend's wedding. I came back on Tuesday afternoon, took a shower and went to work! Crazy, right? There was just so much to do to get everything ready!
We had over two hundred people come to the worship service and well over 40 kids! We had just built an additional classroom in our kids building just in time to accommodate all these little ones. It has been a lot of work, but I will take some pictures this next week to show you our progress.
1 comment:
Thanks for updating your blog. :) And that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment